Google Play App Store

Child Custody between unmarried parentsChild Custody between unmarried parents

Family »Posted 24 Mar 2019 Post Answer

legal question Good day! I am Canadian Permanent Resident and I have a minor child who is still in Philippines. His father and I were never married. My child is living with the father at the moment because the time we got separated, my ex didn\\\'t allow me to take my child. My child was 5 years old at that time. There was no battle for a child custody between us because I didn\\\'t want my child to undergo too much stress. My ex was also using my child\\\'s education for me not to pursue on taking him. I was scared that time. My ex was threatening me. I didn\\\'t have my family with me to support as they were all abroad. That was 2014. And now, I am married and I\\\'m outside the Philippines. Me and my ex are in good terms but still my child is not with me. Is there any chance that I could take my child with me? I have been silent and patient for a long time. A mother would only want is for her child to be with her. I hope you could give me some advise. Thank you!

Note: - We try our level best to avoid any kind of abusive content posted by users. Kindly report to us if you notice any, [email protected]

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd