Google Play App Store

Want to get some information my husband, living in Canada.Want to get some information my husband, living in Canada.

International Law »Posted 28 Apr 2012 Post Answer

legal question My name is Sonali,i got married in 2009 and my husband is a permanent residence of Canada. I was living with his parents who,basically belongs from Himachal but are living in Mumbai from so many years.Even after 2 years of marriage my husband and his parents behave very badly.And my husband don't want me to take me with him there.But this time when he came back here i told him that if he will not take me with him then i will not live here alone with his parents.He came with me here to my mothers home and left me alone and after one week ,he sent legal papers of divorce by mutual consent.But i didn't accepted this and sent him a reply of disagreement. Now, i want to case a file against him through embassy.But before that i want to know about his personal details like if he's married there or not,or he's having a live-in relationship,and some other details. So Can you please suggest me about this matter.

legal answer from lawyer E00004874Madam, need of knowing details of husband.file a case of 498A I.P.C.for cruelty by husband and his family in police station area where husband and his family resides in INDIA.police must arrest husband through embassy.
2.or send a copy by registered post to ssp/dig and file a case under 156[3]crpc in the authorized magistrate court.
3.file a case of maintenance under 125 crpc on India address.
4. file a case of restitution of conjugal right in her area on India address.
contact me for lodging and filing case.
ADVOCATE Rajesh kumar singh

Lawyer Detail

Talk to Lawyer

Note: - We try our level best to avoid any kind of abusive content posted by users. Kindly report to us if you notice any, [email protected]

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd