Google Play App Store

Legal questions & answersLegal questions & answers

Saved Legal Questions
cheque dishonor need help Banking 20 Dec 2011

looking for an attorney to handle my cheque dishonor case

Dear client, ON check dishonour case consult me via pathlegal. Advocate Rajesh singhView

my daughter\\\\\\\'s PIO card. ANY 25 Nov 2011

I need to apply for my daughter\\\\\\\'s PIO card. She is a USA citizen and currently accompanying me here in Toronto. I\\\\\\\'m currently on a work permit...

REQUIREMENTS An application for issue/renewal of a PIO Card shall be made in the prescribed form and shall be accompanied by: * Copy of last Indian...View

my Father\'s Legal Will, I as one of the daughters Family 15 Oct 2011

My father passed away on Vancouver Island (Duncan B.C.) on May 24th. I have reason to believe that he left me something in his Will. However, my Mother...


Missuse of savings stealing and blackmail Family 15 Oct 2011

Can I sue My X for not putting savings aside from family allowance towards my son. He blackmailed me saying he would not put money away for the children...


Father\'s Will. Family 15 Oct 2011

My Father passed away on Monday, May 24, 2010. I am still searching to obtain a copy. Which my Mother (Victoria,B.C.) and sister(Virginia, U.S.A) Would...


Answer for Civil Claim ANY 15 Oct 2011

I need a Pro Bono lawyer for a RESPONSE TO CIVIL CLAIM?

You could look up the probona lawyers on the website on google search thanks for adding your question to pathlegal have a great day okey take care View

How do i get my stuff back Property 2 Oct 2011

Hello, i was living with a friend for a few months we had a disagreement so i moved out, left a few things to pick up with a truck a few days later he...


22yrs ago I got government&university loans ANY 30 Sep 2011

I received Ph.D. , but I lived on welfare since then up to 8yrs then I lift the country back home. Now I want to come-back with my kids. do I will be gilty...


looking for a business expert attorney Business 25 Sep 2011

looking for a business expert attorney


what are my legal rights to common-law separation Family 18 Sep 2011

we were together for 8 years and separated. he has taken everything we bought together in the 8 years and has left me with the debt. I inherited my house...


Can I have my ex common-law partner up on Criminal charges Business 7 Sep 2011

In or around April 25th 2010 I started dating my Common-law wife.She moved in with me In May 2010.But she still had her own room somewhere else in the...


family attorney in Noranda Family 24 Aug 2011

I am looking for a family attorney in Noranda.

Hey there you could find a attorney in noranda by looking at the yellow pages in the phone book thanks for adding your answer to the pathlegal website...View

Can i take this to small claims court ANY 16 Aug 2011

While on vacation at the Kawama Hotel Varedaro Cuba falsely accused of going to a tattoo house and doing drugs by immigration and hotel security.Was threatened...


legal will executor Family 23 Jul 2011

can a lawyer who is designated executor of a will transfer that executorship to the same lawyer that is the lawyer for the common law spouse who is the...


Can our 15 year old move out of our house without permission Family 9 Jul 2011

Our son will be 15 in August, 2011. He says he intends to move out of our home on his 15th birthday and that because he will be 15, his father and I have...


If I don\'t have my sepena yet do I have to go Family 11 May 2011

I am a character witness for my ex boyfriend and I received a call yesterday from his brother\'s girlfriend telling me I have to go up this week either...

As a witness if you have received the summon you have to appear in the court.for detail-- Santosh goswami,adv 0 View

how to deal with my warrants in b.c Criminal 2 May 2011

I am wanted in b.c and want to get on with my life but have these warrants to deal with.if i turn myself in i will lose my job my house and truck,i have...


Salary vs hourly wage Labor 14 Apr 2011

Does a salary employee get the same amount of wage per month no matter how many hours they work. If an employee works a full 40 plus a week one month...


How can I collect my money (loan ) fr. my former employer. ANY 10 Apr 2011

My former employer who is my sister too, owed me $10000 last year. Until now she didnt pay me yet. Last week when I bug her again she bought an airticket...


you do not have to testify against your spouse Criminal 22 Mar 2011

Is this law true that they cannot make you testify against your husband in court and does it apply in Alberta?


Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd